Friday, August 29, 2008

NU Alums are Answering the Call for Support

There are numerous ways in which a person can become a supporter of the Cabrini Connections' program and a fan of all of the great things that we do here. As I continue to 'tell the story' of the Cabrini Connections' program and get more and more people to read and fall in love with that 'story,' I've been reaching into my various Northwestern University networks. What's listed below are actual responses from fellow NU alums who have not only agreed to read about Cabrini Connections, but support Cabrini Connections by either getting others to learn more about the program or by submitting donations themselves.




"Hey man, looks likes you guys are doing some good work. I will make a donation. God bless." -Cheick (NU Alum '04)


"yessir"


-Ikechuku Ndukwe (NU Alum '05 and Current Miami Dolphins Offensive Lineman)


I will look at your blog when I get into town next week. Looks interesting and I would like to learn more.


-Matt Huebner (NU Alum '02 and former member of the NU wrestling team)




After looking at your websites, I must say that I am so impressed with the work you are doing, and it is so needed in that community. I work as a graphic designer since leaving NU so let me know if you need help with marketing material or something of that sort.
All the best
-Lilia (NU Alum '04)

I'm asking more and more people to answer the call of support for the Cabrini Connections' program. One of the only ways we able to provide the services that we provide is because of people who are caring and supportive, and because of people who believe in the value and progression of OUR youth. Thank you for your continued support!

Sincerely,


EL Da' Sheon Nix
Administrative Coordinator
Cabrini Connections
312-492-9614

No comments: