- Updated news and event calendar on every page
- Forms for students and volunteers interested in joining the program
- Integration with our blog on the Student Spotlight and Alumni Updates pages
- Links to links and discussions happening on the Tutor/Mentor Connection site
- Plenty of room for expansion later
This is the second of our sites that have been rebuilt in the past few months. In February, the Tutor/Mentor Leadership and Networking Conference site was rebuilt and moved to a new domain.
Both of these were large projects and could not have been accomplished without the help of volunteers. We would like to take this opportunity to thank the volunteers who helped with these redesigns:
Cabrini Connections site
Holger Proske - helped with web design and programming
Amy Frey - rewrote and reorganized the history page, reorganized our Volunteer Weekly Newsletter
Donna Schmid - helped write and edit most of the content for site
John Bull - created and programmed our online registration system and list of attendees
These behind-the-scenes volunteers are not very visible, but without them and many others, our program would not run. We are always looking for talented, enthusiastic people to volunteer with us. Please see the volunteer descriptions pages at Cabrini Connections and Tutor/Mentor Connection for more information.