Friday, August 07, 2020

Keeping this blog as archive



 I've not posted on this blog since early 2011 when I left the organization.  It's not been  updated by those who took the lead after me.  

I created Cabrini Connections and the Tutor/Mentor Connection in 1993, offering help for teens in the Cabrini Green area of Chicago, while also working to help similar programs grow in all high poverty areas of the city.  


In 2011 I created the Tutor/Mentor Institute, LLC to continue the Tutor/Mentor Connection and continue to lead that in 2020.   

Because I encourage youth tutor, mentor and learning programs to use blogs to share what they do, and what their challenges are, I continue to point to this blog, as an example.  Google is taking unused sites offline, so in order to try to keep this available, I'm posting this today. Please use it as an example of what's possible.

July 2023 update - Google has announced that sites not used in 2  years will be deleted. To keep this site available I'm adding this notice.

 

No comments: