Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Savon Clark's Top 10 Reasons to Support Cabrini Connections


There are 10 reasons as to why people should support Cabrini Connections. They are :


1. This program keeps kids off of the streets.

2. This is a productive place where kids can achieve goals.

3. Kids can meet successful adults.

4. Kids can develop a friendship with a tutor/mentor

5. Tutors/Mentor can be role models to the students.

6. The program provides multiple chances to earn scholarship money for the kids.

7. The program provides extra-curricular activities.

8. The program provides special events and guest speakers from time to time.

9. Its a Non- Profit organization.

10.It starts in 7th grade and ends at the end of the 12th grade school year.

1 comment:

Love is Life said...

I find the valuable information is provided by you.

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.